First, log into Foxpass and do the following:
- Primary Server: ldap.foxpass.com
- Secondary Server: (leave blank)
- Enable "Use SSL to connect to LDAP servers"
- Credentials for initial bind: "Use these credentials"
- Bind DN: cn=openvpn,[ your base dn ] (i.e. cn=openvpn,dc=example,dc=com)
- Password: [ binder password from above ]
- Base DN for User Entries: ou=people,[ your base dn ] (i.e. ou=people,dc=example,dc=com)
- Username Attribute: uid
- OPTIONAL: To limit access to a certain group, set Additional LDAP Requirement to memberOf=cn=[ group name ],ou=groups,[ your base dn ] (i.e. memberOf=cn=vpn,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com)
- OPTIONAL, but highly recommended: Configure OpenVPN to use two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator.
Users will log-in with their username (i.e. 'bob', not 'email@example.com') and their "Foxpass" password. If they haven't set a "Foxpass" password, please direct them to this page to set one.